Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, also referred to as Bangkok is that the capital of Thailand. The town occupies land within the delta of the Chao Phraya River in Central Thailand, with a population of over 8 million people. Bangkok is documented for its history, food, and nightlife. This makes it a quintessential location and makes it important to see out flights to Bangkok. Also, Bangkok is that the most visited city in the world seeing a horde of exhilarated tourists, which provides us an important reason to see flights to Bangkok, Thailand.
Cheap flights to Bangkok
Your decision to go to Bangkok will now be more labor-saving and handy. When it involves selecting flights, you ought to look nowhere aside from Bestfaredeal.com. With us, you'll book cheap flights to Bangkok effortlessly without missing the simplest deals available. So hurry up, book your flight online on the lowest airfare and take advantage of the eleventh-hour deals.
Airlines that fly to Bangkok
As Bangkok embraces a high magnitude of tourists per annum, therefore the airport of the town has an astonishing capacity to handle passengers. Many airlines provide their services here. a couple of of the lot are Malindo Air, Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Air India, Cathay Pacific Airways, Indigo, Etihad, Emirates Airlines, Vistara, Kuwait Airlines, Thai Air Asia.
About flight services
Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK), unofficially referred to as Bangkok Airport is that the world’s 9th busiest international airport. The other international airport is Don Mueang International Airport.
The distance between the Suvarnabhumi airport and therefore the heart of the city is approximately 31 km which may be easily covered by the shuttles, cabs, and metro links without spending much. The convenience of transportation makes space convenient, which provides us a reason to cherish our escapade.
You can cherish the holiday with no worries and for that, we offer you a 24X7 customer care number, which is usually there to assist you. Also, you're facilitated by the highest-notch services of the place. We offer you flight options to each place, flights to NYC, flights to London, and various others.
When to go to Bangkok, Thailand
The city may be a year-round tourist spot except for the foremost pleasant experience one can visit Bangkok in between November to early April. The tourist footfall is highest at this point. Every season here features a beauty to adore. To enjoy a pocket-friendly time you'll prefer to visit the place between May to October once you can enjoy the simplest deals on hotels, thanks to frequent bouts of rain.
Know more about Bangkok
Suvarnabhumi Airport is that the 11th busiest in Asia and 21st busiest airport in the world. It handles many passengers per annum. You’ll see tons of thrilled people at the airport but among the gang also, you'll easily access any part of the airport.
Things you can enjoy at the airport
- It is considered to be one of the simplest photography spots. it's seen that the utmost pictures posted on social media about any airport belongs to Bangkok Airport.
- One can check into the posh shops and also enjoy duty-free shopping.
- You can also enjoy the delicious cuisines of Thai culture here. There’s a 24X7 food court near the bottom transportation and also a western food cafe.
- You can also enjoy the free wi-fi there with a limit of two hours per device.
Nearby famous cities to Bangkok and their flight duration
- Pattaya: One can visit Pattaya from Bangkok in only 2 hours by bus or cab. Pattaya is legendary for the party streets and therefore the adventure activities. you'll enjoy bungee jumping, skydiving, and other adventure sports here. you'll take island tours, enjoy the cultural taste and also visit kids-themed parks. Taking flights to NYC is now hassle-free and price effective with Bestfaredeal.com.
- Hua Hin: It takes 3 -4 hours to succeed here from Bangkok by bus or train. One can enjoy the irresistible white sand beaches, flourishing markets, palatable seafood, and attractive street food here.
- Phuket: You can also enjoy the delicious cuisines of Thai culture here. there's a 24X7 food court near the bottom transportation and also a western food cafe.
Hotels in or near Bangkok Airport
- Shangri-La Hotel
- Akara Hotel
- Mercure Bangkok Makkasan
- Four Points by Sheraton Bangkok
- Double tree by Sukhumvit Bangkok
- Conrad Bangkok
- Casa Nithra
You can choose a hotel consistent with the preferable budget and site.
Tourist attraction in Bangkok
- Grand Palace and Wat Prakeaw : The palace and Wat Prakeaw is one of the foremost sacred place considered by the people here. the house to the royalty is legendary for the beautifully detailed architecture, while Prakeaw enshrines the sacred Buddha image covered by Emeralds.
- Wat Arun : The ostentatious Khmer style Stupa defines the Rattanakosin period and marks the inspiration of a replacement capital after the descend of Ayutthaya.
- Floating Market: The ravishing image of wooden boats floating near us, laden with fruits, veggies, and several other useful things brings a broad smile to the face of the visitor.
- Chao Phraya River and Waterways: If you enjoy the changing view of day and night this is often probably the simplest place for you. It’s one of the oldest settlements in Bangkok.