Biblical Background of Easter
Easter Sunday is celebrated in all over the world as the day of resurrection of Lord Jesus Christ. It is the third day from the day of his crucifixion (Good Friday). The importance of Easter according to Christian theology is that Jesus was able to defeat the negative powers of sin and death and was resurrected from the tomb on this day. This is one of the most important religious days for all Christians worldwide. The significance of this day becomes clear with the fact that the Sunday service on the day of Easter is the most attended service of the whole year. If you want to attend the service this time with your loved one living in another city, book cheap Easter flights with us.
When Is Easter celebrated?
Every year the date varies from the month of March to April. The day on which Easter Sunday falls is decided on the basis of certain calculations based on Match Equinox. This year Easter Sunday is celebrated on April 12, 2020, and Good Friday is on April 10, 2020. People around the world not just celebrate this particular day but also the whole week preceding it, which is called Holy Week, and even the whole month, which is called the Easter Month. The day after Easter Sunday called Easter Monday and the two days preceding Easter Sunday, called Good Friday are National Holidays. BestFareDeal offers you the chance to grab the best Easter flight deals of 2020 as we provide a range of deals and offers.
Easter Celebrations in different parts of the world
The celebrations happen in different ways not just in the US but worldwide. With government offices, education institutions, banks and other corporate and non-corporate bodies remaining closed on this day, the celebrations are marked by parades, outdoor fun and entertainment activities, religious gatherings and enjoying the delicious cuisines. This happens all around the United States, Canada and other countries of Central and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa. If you are currently living in a foreign country then you can even book international flight tickets with us for celebrating Easter with your near and dear ones living in another country.
- 1) Easter Eggs - In Easter, eggs hold a special place. Eggs are believed to be a symbol of fertility and rebirth. These are considered to be signs of recreation and represents Christ's empty tomb. So, people in the United States, Canada, and many other countries, decorate and eat these Easter Eggs.
- 2) Easter Lily - The white lily symbolizes purity and honesty.
- 3) Lamb - According to the Bible Jesus was often referred to as the "Lamb of God". The Lamb symbolizes Jesus who sacrificed his life for the sins of the world. Apart from these other symbols like the Easter bunny, roosters, butterfly, and fox are also very commonly used symbols during the Easter festival.
Best time to book Easter 2022 flight deals
According to our previous records, February is the best time to book Easter weekend flights. During this month you can even save more than 20% on your airtickets over various airlines. BestFareDeal provides exclusive Easter 2020 flight and travel deals for the whole of this holiday season. Our discounted Easter weekend airfares would enable you to easily and conveniently travel to destinations of your choice for celebrating Easter. Book your domestic flights or international flight tickets for Easter with us at these special rates and save more money.
Some Hacks to find cheap flights for Easter
- 1) Get Informed - The first and foremost step for booking flights for Easter is to get information about all the deals and offers for the Easter season. You can sign up or call the agents at the BestFareDeal who will help you and notify the best available Easter travel deals.
- 2) Selection of Budget airlines - Frontier and Spirit airlines are some of the low-cost airlines which offer Easter flight tickets to various national and international destinations. If you can compromise with the leg-room space then these budget airlines are the best bet for a perfect getaway.
- 3) Opt for the Advance booking - Booking airtickets in advance is the best way to find affordable Easter flights. The ideal time is 4 to 8 weeks before the trip. It is advisable to skip last minute Easter flights as they may be very rare and cost you a fortune.
- 4) Select a connecting flight - Sometimes flying through indirect routes will be cheaper compared to direct flights. Departing at a lesser-known airport is a much cheaper option than some major and popular airports.